Turn a New Website into a New Home Showcase and Marketing Center
Our homebuilder website solutions allow you to keep pace in this changing market. Take control of your website with an easy-to-use CMS (Content Management System) allowing you to post details about newly constructed homes or connect to our MLS listing platform.
Additional features turn your website into a powerful marketing and sales tool. Reach more customers and sell more homes using our recommended CRM with website integration and marketing resources.
Benefits of a Peabody Website
Leveraging the latest technologies and web standards, our team is experienced in providing digital solutions that focus on design and the user experience.
- Our sites are built on WordPress giving clients the power to maintain and edit their own website.
- Your site will be hosted on a dedicated server with only Peabody clients rather than thousands of websites like other traditional shared hosting platforms.
Enterprise Level Security
- Included in our $55 per month hosting fee is our security suite. Not only do you have prioritized server security from WP Engine, but we also include Wordfence Premium, a leader in world class WordPress protection.
- No templates here. Even at this discounted price we design and develop your website to specifically meet your needs.
- This is a hosting fee add-on of $49 per month. With the rise in accessibility litigation, it’s a nominal fee to not only provide access to your website for all visitors, but it also provides you peace of mind with documentation and mitigation should legal issues arise.
Privacy and GDPR Compliance
- Peabody can provide a boilerplate privacy statement if you collect any user information. Additionally, we can add a cookie notification for GDPR (EU General Data Protection Act) compliance.
Peabody Communication has done a terrific job identifying some marketing needs for my business and implementing a plan to reach my target audience.
Garrett Beasley, VP Brentview Realty
Tools for Home Selling Success
Unlike other providers that utilize premade templates, our custom websites are designed from the ground up for each customer.
- Custom CMS website
- MLS listing integration
- Dedicated hosting
- Enterprise level security
- Privacy and GDPR compliance
- Blazing site speed
- SEO services
- 3-D Virtual tours
- ADA accessibility widget
- CRM with website integration
- Live chat
- Email marketing and automation
- SMS messaging
- Site tracking
Frequently Asked Questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- If you build it, will they come?
- Our websites are designed with best practices to help in search engine rankings including technical SEO (structure, page speed, use of headings, etc.). However, search engine optimization entails several factors beyond just building and launching a website. It’s important to remember SEO is a marathon and not a sprint. We offer additional SEO services to achieve better ranking over time.
- Can my site be hosting somewhere else?
- Yes, but we can’t guarantee uptime and performance. Many hosting companies don’t specialize in WordPress hosting and offer shared servers with many thousands of customers affecting speed and reliability.
- Will Peabody train me to update my WordPress website?
- Yes. You will receive a PDF of standard editing steps, a one-on-one walk through, and up to 1 hour of support. Additional time can be purchased.
- Will the website work on my phone?
- All Peabody websites responsively adapt to the screen of any device. We simulate thousands of devices through testing, but occasionally undiscovered issues arise. We stand by our work and will mitigate any rendering issues at no additional cost.
A Message From Our President
We aren’t the biggest firm in town, but we strive to be the best. That means competing in all areas of what we do to deliver exceptional service to our clients that will outperform our competitors.
Whether it’s a quick project or a long-term partnership, we value each client the same. Our commitment to exceeding expectations shows in our work.
President & CEO